Before getting to the actual Shadow or Ghost poster locations, though, you should know how to deface them. To deface a poster, simply use your favorite Spray on the poster area. Sprays work just like dance emotes. Equip one from your Locker and press d-pad down, B on keyboard or tap “!” on mobile. From there the Spray will be used or you’ll be able to select it from the emote wheel.
Fortnite Ghost or Shadow Recruitment Poster Locations
1) A Shadow Recruitment Poster on the outside wall of a barn in northeast Frenzy Farm.
2) A Shadow Recruitment Poster next to the car outside the main farmhouse building at Frenzy Farm.
3) A Shadow Recruitment Poster on the wall of a garage in southern Frenzy Farm.
4) A Ghost Recruitment Poster on the wall of the Ghost House east of Weeping Woods.
5) Another Ghost Recruitment Poster on the opposite side of the Ghost House east of Weeping Woods.
6) A Shadow Recruitment poster to the right of a chain link fence at Retail Row.
7) A Ghost Recruitment Poster on a blue and white RV in Retail Row.
8) A Ghost Recruitment Poster on the side of a cabin in Weeping Woods.
9) A Ghost Recruitment Poster on the side of a brick building in northwest Slurpy Swamp.
For this challenge it doesn’t appear that you need v buck generator to specifically target three Shadow Recruitment Posters or three Ghost Recruitment Posters for any particular result like you may with some of the special Weekly Challenges, but we’ve included plenty of extra options to get this challenge done if that’s something you’d like to do. Get the task done, and you’ll unlock a cool Deadpool-themed weapon wrap while working your way toward the Deadpool skin obtainable over the next few weeks.
Find Deadpool’s Big Black Marker
In case you’re also looking for Deadpool’s Big Black Marker, you can find it on the desk in Brutus’ Agent room. Just go up the Agent elevator to the left, select Brutus and you’ll see it on the table.
What are your thoughts on this week’s Deadpool Challenges? Were you able to find Shadow or Ghost Recruitment Posters? Tell us in th